- Grades will be taken on tests, homework, class work, and performance tasks.
- Grades are only taken once students have had enough practice on the skill to be assessed. Papers marked with a score showing the points earned/total possible points are graded assignments.
- The grading scale in FASD is as follows:
91-100 A 81-90 B 70-80 C 60-69 D 0-59 F
- Dynamic Indicators of Basic Early Literacy Skills (DIBELS)
- Given 3 times each year – benchmarks are 52, 72, and 87 wpm
- Diagnostic Reading Assessment (DRA)
- Level 16/18 entering second grade, looks at comprehension and fluency
- Measures of Academic Progress (MAP)
- Given 3 times each year - assesses math, reading, and language
- None of these are graded for report cards.