Journal Entries - 1st Nine Weeks
Choose four of the journal questions to answer using at least five sentences each. Once you have the required questions completed, you may choose up to five more to complete for bonus. Type your responses and upload to Schoology using the Journal folder and assignment link. Journal entries for the first nine weeks are due October 30.
1. Describe your first week of 7th grade. What did you like, dislike, etc. Are you finding it easy to adjust to a new grade?
2. Tell me about any hobbies you have.
3. If you could have any super power, what would it be and why?
4. What is your dream job?
5. Tell me about your hero.
6. What is your favorite holiday?
7. If you could be any character in a TV show or movie, who would you be, and why?
8. If you could only eat one thing for a year, what would it be and why?
9. What was/is your favorite childhood toy? Why?
10. What is your favorite sport? Why?
11. What is your favorite board game? Why?
12. What is your favorite season? Why?
13. Tell me about a vacation you have been on.
14. My best class ever...
15. I'm principal for the day, here are the list of events, and why I chose each one.
Journal Entry FCAs
1. Answered the question _____/5
2. At least 5 sentences _____/5
3. Capital letters, punctuation, spelling _____/5
(15x4=60 total points)