Process for Sport Physicals – SPRING Sports 2019/2020
Online FamilyID Registration Opens January 20, 2020
Every Athlete, Every Season needs to complete one of the below two options!
** This registration is ONLY for those athletes that have already played a FALL and/or WINTER Sport this current school year**
ReCertification registration is mandatory for all athletes that have already played a Fall and/or Winter sport this current school year (this would include 7-12th Football, 9-12th Golf, 9-12th Soccer, 7-12th Cross Country, 9-12 Volleyball, 9-12th Cheerleading, 6-12th Hockey, 7-12th Basketball, 9-12th Swimming or 9-12th Bowling).
Complete FamilyID registration: Spring - ReCertification / FASD Athletics 19-20 (sign into the acct you created previously)
If your child did not have an injury during the fall and/or winter season - this online registration is all that is required for spring sports.
Section 8 is only required if you have answered "YES" to any of the questions in the Health/Medical field of your online registration. A Doctor's signature is required on Section 8. This should be the original Doctor that issued your restriction of play. (For example: If you had an injury in the Fall/Winter Season - Section 8 is required to play Spring Season).
** This registration is ONLY for those athletes that did NOT play a FALL and/or WINTER Sport this current school year**
Complete FamilyID registration: Spring - First Time Registrants / FASD Athletics 19-20 (directions below)
Doctor's Physical Clearance Forms (Section 5 & 6) are required by Friday, February 28, 2020. They must be uploaded to your FamilyID registration, emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or turned in hard copy to the Athletic Office located in the high school.
Completed and signed Physical Exam (Section 6) must be dated by physician on or after June 1, 2019.
All forms can be found to print on the FamilyID site or the Athletic Website / Sport Physical/FamilyID Reg
The steps required for your child must be completed by February 28, 2020
or your son/daughter will not be eligible to practice
DIRECTIONS FOR THE FAMILYID REGISTRATION PROCESS:
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
Technical Issues/Account info? Contact FamilyID at Support@familyid.com or 888 800 5583 ext 1.
General Questions? Contact Athletic Secretary, Bobbi Jo Abbott, at email@example.com or 724-295-5143 x1248