** New Process for Athletic Physicals beginning with the 2018-2019 School Year **
As of January 21, 2019 - FamiIyID will be open for Spring Registration.
Spring athletes must have everything completed, in its entirety, by March 1, 2019 to ensure they will be cleared for the official start of practices.
All information is required to be entered into our new online software, FamilyID. The only forms that can be turned in hard copy are Section 5 & 6 or if you are completing a ReCertification registration Sections 7 & 8. Wrestlers also need Section 9. The availability to upload these forms through FamilyID (once they have been completed) is available as well.
All Athletes must have a completed FamilyID registration for each new sport of the school year. Along with the online registration either Sections 5&6 or Sections 7&8 must be uploaded to your FamilyID account or turned in hard-copy to Ms. Abbott in the Athletic Office which is located in the High School.
Is a spring sport the first sport you are playing this 18-19 school year? If so, Complete Family ID "Spring First Time Registrants/FASD Athletics 18-19" and turn in or upload Sections 5 & 6. Link above to print forms.
Have you already played a fall or winter sport this 18-19 school year? If so, log back into your FamilyID account and complete the "Spring Recertification / FASD Athletics 18-19" and turn in or upload Sections 7 & 8. Link above to print forms. (Section 7 is mandatory for all Recertifications however Section 8 is only necessary if there was an injury in a prior season.)
Returning FamilyID user? Use your same Login information to access your child's account.
DIRECTIONS FOR THE REGISTRATION PROCESS:
A parent/guardian should register by clicking on this link:
Follow these steps:
- To find your program, click on the link provided by the Organization above and select the registration form under the word Programs.
- Next click on the green Register Now button and scroll, if necessary, to the Create Account/Log In green buttons. If this is your first time using FamilyID, click Create Account. Click Log In, if you already have a FamilyID account.
- Create your secure FamilyID account by entering the account owner First and Last names (parent/guardian), E-mail address and password. Select I Agree to the FamilyID Terms of Service. Click Create Account.
- You will receive an email with a link to activate your new account. (If you don’t see the email, check your E-mail filters (spam, junk, etc.).
- Click on the link in your activation E-mail, which will log you in to FamilyID.com
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. All fields with a red* are required to have an answer.
- Click the Continue button when your form is complete.
- Review your registration summary.
Technical Issues? Contact FamilyID at Support@familyid.com or 888 800 5583 ext 1.
General Questions? Contact Athletic Secretary, Bobbi Jo Abbott, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 724-295-5143 x1248