I believe that a strong working relationship is essential for maximum school success. Please feel free to email me at any time with any questions or concerns about your child. Phone conferences and meetings can also be arranged if needed.
***Meet Mrs. Skradski***
· I love teaching and am thrilled to be joining the second grade team for this school year!
· Last year I had the privilege of being a third grade long term substitute teacher and short term building substitute here at Buffalo Elementary School.
· My previous experiences include teaching for Head start in the Pittsburgh area for 7 years, working for 4 years as the Mental Health and Disabilities Specialist for Head Start, and teaching Preschool in the Boston area for 2 years.
· I graduated with my Bachelor of Science Degree in Elementary/Early Childhood from Slippery Rock University.
· I received my Masters of Education degree from Slippery Rock University in School Counseling K-12.